- This Cookies Policy applies to the website www.rapdach.pl administered by Rapdach Paulina Rapacz, ul. Wieniawy-Długoszowskiego 95E, 33-300 Nowy Sącz Małopolskie entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, having NIP: 7343567365, REGON: 382270522 as part of a single business activity.
- When a User visits the rapdach.pl website, the website's system sends at least one Cookie file to the User's computer in order to uniquely identify the browser.
- The site's server automatically logs information sent by the User's browser when viewing the sites. The server logs may include information such as the network request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time of the request. This information allows us to improve the quality of our service by identifying and storing User preferences and tracking trends, such as the ways in which our site is searched.
- to remember your login;
- remembering the contents of the User's shopping cart;
- remembering the display preferences of the Website;
- to create statistics and viewing reports on the functioning of the Website.
- The User may forbid receiving cookies, thus remaining anonymous; however, by not allowing cookies to be registered, rapdach.pl will not be able to identify the User or his/her preferences.
- In order to configure the options of their device in terms of consenting to the recording of cookies and determining the scope of cookies recorded, the User can make changes to the settings of the Internet browser used.
- The website rapdach.pl informs that if the User does not change the settings for cookies, it means that they will be placed on the User's final device. In this case, the service may store information in the User's final device and access this information.
- Information on how to manage cookies in individual browsers can be found on pages dedicated to individual browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/pl
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL&locale=pl_PL
|Introduction||In an effort to tailor our content to your needs, we use technologies on our sites that allow us to collect your personal information. We want to let you know exactly what we collect, why we collect it, and what you can expect from us.|
|Who are we?||The administrator of your personal data, i.e. the entity responsible for what happens to them, is us: rapdach.pl, operating under the business entity Rapdach Paulina Rapacz, ul. Wieniawy-Długoszowskiego 95E, 33-300 Nowy Sącz, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, holding NIP: 7343567365, REGON: 382270522.|
|What kind of data do we collect?||
As rapdach.pl we support the minimalism of personal data that is necessary for us to complete a successful transaction. We collect data:
|Why do we collect them and can we collect them?||
Our partners are:
the company nazwa.pl - supports the servers on which our online store operates
company - www.home.pl from which we buy our domain - www.rapdach.pl
If required by our applicable law, we must provide your personal data to authorized entities, such as courts, tax offices or law enforcement agencies.
At any time you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (link to authority's website).
Where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. To do so, simply write us an email to zerokalorii.pl@gmail, in which you specify exactly what you want from us. .Remember, however, that this does not affect the legality of the processing carried out until the moment of its withdrawal.
Remember also that you have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or restriction of processing. In addition, you can object to processing, as well as request data portability. To do so, simply write us an email at zerokalorii.pl@gmail, in which you specify exactly what you want from us.
|How long do we keep your data?||
In cases where we process your data based on your consent, your personal data will be stored until we complete the purpose for which you gave your consent, but no longer than until you revoke your consent, if any.
Contact to our store is: